Sound And Music

 In concert halls, the walls are not flat. They are usually made of different panels. The sound bounces in different ways so there's no echo.(p.15)

I belong to brass band club and I like music very much. As you know, music gives us good effects in some ways. This book tell us the things related to sound and music. For example, physics, structures of sound, instruments, music in the world and so on. My favorite part is instruments in the world. In India, there is a Sitar which is very long and has many strings. You should read this and know more about music!

Richard Northcott. (2011). Sound and Music. New York. Oxford

コメント

  1. I'm surprised to know that you belong to brass band club. I wanna see your performance someday.

    返信削除
  2. I have read this book, too! This was interesting and made me interested in many musical instruments I did not know.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Mystery in London

L.A. Detective

The Red-headed League