Lucky Number

Charie has a dream. A goat comes into the house. the goat finds the ticket. The goat is eating the ticket.(p.14-15)


Have you ever gotten  lottery tickets? or have you ever had a dream of winning a lottery ticket? I have bought them several times, but of course, I haven’t won or even had a dream yet. I wonder how the my life will change if I win a lottery. This book tells about the story of a poor shoeshine boy. One day, he happened to get a lottery ticket. And that night, he had a dream of the winning number of the lottery ticket, but a goat ate the last three numbers. What were the numbers? Although there’s very little possibility of winning a lottery, I think I will buy them some day.

John Milne (2005) Lucky Number, Macmillan Readers

コメント

  1. I've never win a lottery too. I want to read this book!

    返信削除
  2. This story looks interesting. I'll check it out next time!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Mystery in London

L.A. Detective

The Red-headed League